Aylis website is now responsive.
The web and the technologies that access it are ever-changing. More and more of us are using mobiles and tablets, which has lead to a shift in how we view websites. Most recently a trend called ‘Responsive Design’ has emerged.
Responsive websites respond to the user's behaviour and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible layouts, images and an intelligent use of style controls, accommodating for resolution, image size and script capability. Responsive Design provides people viewing websites on hand-held devices with a more user-friendly, enjoyable experience.
Aylis.com is now optimised for mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop. Check out our site on various devices and you'll see it change!
Happy New Year ;-)
Posted by Aylis 03/01/2013
- 03/01/2013 - Aylis website is now responsive
- 14/06/2012 - Being the owner of a start-up
- 14/03/2012 - How to provide a great service
- 20/12/2011 - Follow your passion
- 20/11/2011 - 2012 version of Aylis website is live
- 12/09/2011 - Eros joins the Aylis team
- 13/05/2011 - Creating the Aylis ambigram logo
- 23/04/2011 - New brand identity launched
- 20/04/2011 - Alex joins the Aylis team
- 09/01/2011 - New Aylis website goes live
- 06/01/2011 - Evaluating a software idea
- 05/01/2011 - How to be a good client
- 04/01/2011 - The cost of building a website
- 04/01/2011 - How to choose a web design company