- To turn clients into fans, we must surprise and delight them; exceeding their expectations when possible.
- A client should be enjoyable to work with, pay swiftly and not require excessive/unfair use of our resources.
- Relationships matter. They require regular communication, engaging in a timely and valuable way.
- We will never sell or recommend anything that we wouldn't use ourselves.
- The end result is more important than the time taken to get there.
- We must always provide more value than the amount we receive.
- We believe in self promoting, self growing solutions.
- Our software must never require substantial sales, service or support teams.
- It's better to have limited functionality that works, than multiple functionality that doesn't.
- Our goal is to help people do one or more of the following:
a) Save time.
b) Gain knowledge.
c) Earn money.
d) Have fun.