We do hereby declare that we agree to advance and promote the Code Of Ethics in order to ensure fairness, honour and integrity.
- We agree to promote goodwill and advance the level of quality among internet sites through positive action.
- We agree not to discriminate on grounds of race, gender, nation of origin, religion, profession, age, mental or physical handicap, or any other reason which is not globally viewed as an illegal trait or manner of conduct.
- We agree to maintain a professional, friendly and positive manner in any and/or all correspondence and/or communication held with any member or guest.
- We agree not to divulge any information about any member or guest to persons, groups, or agencies not directly connected to Our Websites. All information received via e-mail will be deemed private.
- We agree to encourage and promote the use of original material. Please note: the content and processes in use at Aylis Ltd is copyrighted material.
- We agree that it will never be mandatory at Our Websites to sign a guest book or click on an advert.
- We agree that we will not in any way endorse or promote, any web site that endorses, promotes or contains content which is considered globally to be illegal or discriminatory whether same be against human or wildlife.
- We agree that we will not accept favours of any sort in exchange for preferential treatment. We will at all times maintain a high standard of honesty and integrity.
- We agree that we will take all measures necessary to maintain the honour and integrity of our Websites.
Submitted: Tuesday October 21st, 2003.
Revised: Sunday June 8th, 2009.
The Code of Ethics ( COE ) is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 License