How to be a good client.
Our clients expect us to give them a great experience every time. Likewise we have certain expectations for them. A good relationship requires everyone to do their bit.
An Aylis client should:
- Be enjoyable to work with.
- Be technically capable and unburdening on resource.
- Pay swiftly and without haggling.
When you like who you're dealing with, you want them to be successful and try very hard to help them achieve their goals.
Posted by Aylis 05/01/2011
- 03/01/2013 - Aylis website is now responsive
- 14/06/2012 - Being the owner of a start-up
- 14/03/2012 - How to provide a great service
- 20/12/2011 - Follow your passion
- 20/11/2011 - 2012 version of Aylis website is live
- 12/09/2011 - Eros joins the Aylis team
- 13/05/2011 - Creating the Aylis ambigram logo
- 23/04/2011 - New brand identity launched
- 20/04/2011 - Alex joins the Aylis team
- 09/01/2011 - New Aylis website goes live
- 06/01/2011 - Evaluating a software idea
- 05/01/2011 - How to be a good client
- 04/01/2011 - The cost of building a website
- 04/01/2011 - How to choose a web design company