We're closed from Mon 23rd Dec until Mon 6th Jan (email will be monitored). Merry Christmas everyone.
- To turn clients into fans, we must surprise and delight them; exceeding their expectations when possible.
- A client should be enjoyable to work with, pay swiftly and not require excessive/unfair use of our resources.
- Relationships matter. They require regular communication, engaging in a timely and valuable way.
- We will never sell or recommend anything that we wouldn't use ourselves.
- The end result is more important than the time taken to get there.
- We must always provide more value than the amount we receive.
- We believe in self promoting, self growing solutions.
- Our software must never require substantial sales, service or support teams.
- It's better to have limited functionality that works, than multiple functionality that doesn't.
- Our goal is to help people do one or more of the following:
a) Save time.
b) Gain knowledge.
c) Earn money.
d) Have fun.
Charting our life.
- 28/02/2005 - The domain name aylis.com is purchased.
- 01/01/2009 - Nodus Awards goes live.
- 07/02/2009 - The first issue of Ayzine is sent out.
- 11/09/2009 - Aylis becomes registered as a limited company.
- 01/02/2010 - Aylis Ltd officially starts trading.
- 02/03/2010 - TraceBay launches in Beta form.
- 24/06/2010 - Dan joins our team as a developer.
- 20/08/2010 - Marian joins our team as a developer.
- 23/08/2010 - The Aylis Twitter Account passes 1,000 followers.
- 01/09/2010 - The Aylis Facebook Page passes 1,000 members.
- 17/11/2010 - Chris joins our team as company accountant.
- 09/01/2011 - Official Launch of Aylis Design Services.
- 20/04/2011 - Alex joins our team as a designer.
- 23/04/2011 - New Aylis brand identity rolls out across all mediums.
- 12/09/2011 - Eros joins our Team as a designer.
- 06/08/2012 - Aylis becomes a Certified Bigcommerce Design Partner.